Our course is on the lockbox honor system with a course monitor. The course is available for play seven days a week.
Play is governed by USGA Rules of Golf and the following local rules:
- All ditches are hazards.
- Out of bounds: Road around No. 2 & 11 Fence (No. 5 & 14)
(No. 6 & 15) Play where ball lies along fence.
Out of bounds, white stakes
- Tennis court is an immovable obstruction, two club lengths relief, no closer to hole
- Fairways determined by tree lines.
- Yardage markers in middle of fairways, measured from center of green and trees
- Red - 100 yds. / White - 150 yds. / Blue - 200 yds
- Repair ball marks on all greens.
- Replace divots in fairways.
- Observe the 90 degree rule on golf and cart usage.